All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe genius of Terri Camp's writing is that she addresses themes common to all women with a humorous touch and a spiritual purpose. Terri is capable of merely making women laugh, but that isn't what God called her to. With a skillful pen, Terri covers subjects that often represent deep wounds in many relationships. Not one for ceremony, Terri opens up her heart, revealing her vulnerable side, enabling others to face their own shortcomings and seek God's path to healing and fullness in marriage. Uplifting. Filled with laughs, tears, and smiles of me too recognition, this book brings out the best in the reader and reminds women everywhere that they're t alone as they experience the challenges and blessings of marriage.
- Author BiographyTerri and her husband, Steve, live in rural Iowa where they home school their eight children (ages 1 to 13). Between managing their home and directing the education of their children, Terri does find the time to write and to speak at various conferences.
- Author(s)Terri Camp
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.