All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIgbo, also kwn as ibo, is one of the major languages of Nigeria. This guide contains an introduction to basic grammar, two-way dictionary, and helpful phrases arranged in 34 sections, each of which deals with aspects of everyday life. Also includes cultural information and a brief history of the Igbo people.
- Author BiographyNicholas Awde is a writer and regional consultant based in the Caucasus and Central Asia. Peter Maghashyan is a freelance journalist, analyst, and consultant on regional, political, and economic issues. He is based in Yerevan, Armenia.
- Author(s)Nicholas Awde,Onyekachi Wambu
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/06/1999
- LanguageEnglish & Igbo & Igbo
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note1400 entries
- Weight155 g
- Width180 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.