Ignite the Light: Empowering Children and Adults to be Their Absolute Best by Vicki Savini (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's society kids hardly get to enjoy their childhood, as they are faced with mounting pressures at school, within their family and among their peers. Children are overexposed to violence and deprived of lessons on self-love and inner peace...but imagine a world where they are given tools to speak their truth, follow their hearts and above all believe in themselves. You see, deep inside every one of us is a light that shines brightly when we are aligned with our higher self - our absolute best self. When we allow fear to drive our action, we dim that light within. Yet when we believe in ourselves, speak our truth and do what feels right in our hearts, we ignite the light and become the best possible version of ourselves. Whether you are a parent, a teacher, a child-care worker or just a person who would like to leave this world a little more peaceful than you found it, this book will give you the tools to educate, enlighten and empower our children to see that they are perfect just as they are. Ignite the Light is a practical step-by-step manual for change that provides tools from which all children - and all families - will benefit.
- Author BiographyVicki Savini is a mindful teacher who has been motivating children and adults to be their absolute best for over 20 years. She inspires children to speak their truth and believe in themselves, and she helps adults get in touch with their inner child and understand the importance of childhood. As a public-school teacher, Vicki taught mindful principles in her classroom long before it was considered 'acceptable'. She is also a dynamic and inspiring speaker who empowers all types of individuals through individual consultations, group workshops and public speaking. She has experience in the field of psychology and education, as well as in the healing arts and overall wellness; and she is a Science of Mind practitioner, a Reiki energy worker and a talented Intuitive Life Coach. She uses her real-world experiences and eclectic training to educate, enlighten and empower individuals to believe in themselves and live their truth. www.vickisavini.com
- Author(s)Vicki Savini
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight309 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.