All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.95Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIf there's a more ipportune date for an elementary school boy to have a birthday than February 14th, Aldo Zelnick wants to kw what it is. With his 11th birthday -- and Valentine's Day -- fast approaching, Aldo plans a guys-only party with absolutely pink, lace, or hearts, thank you very much. But what will happen if the girls, who all seem to have a crush on Aldo's friend, Danny, crash the party? In this story, told in part by Aldo's friend-who-happens-to-be-a-girl, Bee, Aldo learns early that love means always having to say you're sorry. The humorous plot and lively drawings in this laugh-out-loud book will captivate enthusiastic and reluctant readers alike. This ninth installment in an A-to-Z alphabet series also includes a glossary of fun and challenging I words, such as inkling, irk, and impervious.
- Author BiographyKarla Oceanak has been a writer and editor for more than 20 years. She has ghostwritten numerous self-help books and is a public speaker for childhood literacy. Kendra Spanjer is an illustrator and studio artist. They both live in Fort Collins, CO.
- Author(s)Karla Oceanak
- PublisherBailiwick Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Aldo Zelnick Comic Novel Series
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationFort Collins, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBailiwick Press
- Content NoteB&W illustrations
- Weight242 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kendra Spanjer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementFirst Trade Paper Edition
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.