Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionTechlogy begins, and advances beyond moral behavior. Cement and steel kill Mother Nature. Scientists botch a special scientific experiment and accidentally clone a human man. A new breed of evil sets loose into the future- man-made men with hollow eyes and rancid flesh. But, they're just too dumb. The President of Silverbell Brand Techlogy orders armies of clones, while scientists kill men for brain blood, heart blood, and soul blood to produce a smarter, more human, human clone.
- Author(s)Kj Nelson
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.