All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.57
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionSara Almquist couldn't say when invited to be the epidemiologist on a public health mission to Bolivia. Soon she finds dangers lurk around every corner of the Witches' Market and churches of La Paz as someone from her past pursues her. Unfortunately, she can't decide which of her colleagues to trust as she learns more than she ever wanted to kw about coca production, the god Tio of the silver mines of Potosi, and Bolivian politicians. Review Clips: Hooray, Greger has brought Sara Almquist back in Igre the Pain and thrust her into one danger after ather in La Paz, Bolivia. Bold writing, wonderful descriptions of people and places, and heart-pounding adventure. --F. M. Meredith, author of Dangerous Impulses JL Greger creates the most intriguing characters and infuses them with purpose and quick minds. A must read! --Walter Luce, Real Estate Developer ABOUT THE AUTHOR: JL Greger is longer a biology professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, instead she's putting tidbits of science into her medical mystery/suspense vels. She loves to travel to exotic locations and takes you to one of those spots - Bolivia in this vel. The inspiration for the Japanese Chin, Bug, in Coming Flu, Murder: A New Way to Lose Weight, and Igre the Pain is her real dog. She and Bug live in the American Southwest.
- Author(s)J L Greger
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.