All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description'But I ran up the broken stairway, and came out suddenly, as if by a miracle, clean on the platform of my San Tommaso, in the tremendous sunshine.' Four personal, sun-drenched sketches of Lawrence's experiences in Italy. Introducing Little Black Classics: 80 books for Penguin's 80th birthday. Little Black Classics celebrate the huge range and diversity of Penguin Classics, with books from around the world and across many centuries. They take us from a balloon ride over Victorian London to a garden of blossom in Japan, from Tierra del Fuego to 16th-century California and the Russian steppe. Here are stories lyrical and savage; poems epic and intimate; essays satirical and inspirational; and ideas that have shaped the lives of millions. David Herbert Lawrence (1885-1930). Lawrence's works available in Penguin Classics are Apocalypse, D. H. Lawrence and Italy, The Fox, the Captain's Doll, the Ladybird, Lady Chatterley's Lover, The Prussian Officer and Other Stories, The Rainbow, Sea and Sardinia and Selected Poems.
- Author BiographyDavid Herbert Lawrence (1885-1930). Lawrence's works available in Penguin Classics are Apocalypse, D. H. Lawrence and Italy, The Fox, the Captain's Doll, the Ladybird, Lady Chatterley's Lover, The Prussian Officer and Other Stories, The Rainbow, Sea and Sardinia and Selected Poems.
- Author(s)D. H. Lawrence
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- Series TitlePenguin Little Black Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight53 g
- Width111 mm
- Height161 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.