CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIlhenayhl translates to Feast in the Squamish Language. I have written this book from my perspective as an Aboriginal Woman who has returned to eating and living in a healthier way. The book is about gluten free cooking and offers a view of one family's journey to be healthier and tasty approach to eating well. The recipes offered are the best from our trial and errors and adjustments of old family recipes and creations we have as a family created. I share the experiences and stories to bring a new perspective to people. I hope you enjoy trying these recipes! My own health forced me to look at food and providing for my family in a better way and teaching my children to eat better so they could develop good habits about food. I view food in my own culture from a unique perspective and hope to share that view with my readers. For the first nation people we have long held food as part of ceremony as well as for food. It is an integral part of our culture and spiritual ceremonies. My vision is to help people understand that Gluten free cooking can be easy, fun and delicious.
- Author(s)Yvonne Wyss
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.