I'll Have It My Way: Taking Control of End of Life Decisions: A Book about Freedom & Peace by Hattie Bryant (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.67+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFew people choose to contemplate critical illness or the inevitability of death until their time comes. Because possibilities are rarely discussed, many people are unprepared or unable to make critical end-of-life decisions and spend their last days in over-medicalized and unnecessarily painful and protracted situations. Breaking frankly through the taboo of discussing death, Hattie Bryant shows that we have a choice. Inspired by the peaceful death her mother was almost denied, Bryant began gathering information from national experts in palliative care, geriatrics, oncology, bio-ethics, psychology, and spirituality. I ll Have It My Way credibly and passionately presents the case for personal responsibility in the healthcare, legal, and procedural decisions that all of us must make if they are t to be made for us. By making our wishes kwn and communicating them effectively, we remove the burden from our loved ones of making the deeply personal choices that will enable us to live our lives more fully to the end. I ll Have It My Way provides useful information from experts throughout healthcare, real-life examples that illustrate the consequences of decisions made or t made, and a thought-provoking guide that takes the reader on a journey of discovery to learn what a life well lived means to them. Spoiler alert: we will all die. But if we follow Hattie Bryant s sound advice, our story can have the ending that we believe is best.
- Author BiographyHattie Bryant spent over thirty years in adult education, public speaking, seminar and continuing education curriculum development, and television production for PBS stations. She taught management, sales, and customer service at hundreds of small businesses and produced teaching materials for customers like ABC and Frito-Lay. Since 1993, Mrs. Bryant has worked with her husband Bruce to bring the story of small business to television and in 1997 she was given the Award of Excellence from the White House for her success in that endeavor. Mrs. Bryant is also the author of Beating the Odds. Hattie and Bruce have lived and worked in cities across the country.
- Author(s)Hattie Bryant
- PublisherBright Sky Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBright Sky Press
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.