All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring his lifetime Zevon never quite achieved the recognition he deserved, but he did build up a huge cult following and critical acclaim for his songwriting from some of the biggest names in the music industry. When he was diagsed with cancer he asked his estranged wife Crystal Zevon to take tes for a '-hold-barred' oral biography and insight into the Los Angeles music scene at the top of it's game. Revealing and unreservedly honest, the hardback earned much critical acclaim. This work features an introduction by Bruce Springsteen and afterword by Carl Hiassen.
- Author BiographyCrystal Zevon is Warren Zevon's former wife and lifelong friend. She lives in Vermont near her daughter, son-in-law, and twin grandsons.
- Author(s)Crystal Zevon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2008
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintECCO Press
- Content Note100 Photos
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.