Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionI'll Take Learning for 500 shows you how to leverage the excitement and entertainment inherent in game shows by using them to increase participant involvement as well as information retention and comprehension. This book will help trainers and teachers to select, create, modify, and employ game shows as a powerful, effective learning tool. The authors illustrate all of the many different elements that are required to make an effective game show-from writing effective questions to changing pre-existing game show rules, hosting, and creating new games. They offer expert advice on selecting the best game to fit the purpose of the training, tailoring and customizing it for a specific situation, and effectively presenting it to create a dynamic and exciting learning experience. The CD that accompanies the book includes several valuable game show templates that trainers can immediately pick up and use as a hands-on resource.
- Author BiographyDan Yaman has been creating, hosting, and playing training game shows for over twenty years. He has been asked to speak at national conferences, trade shows, and private training sessions about the benefits and techniques involved with playing game shows in the training space. He is cofounder and president of a ten-year-old game show software company, LearningWare (www.learningware.com) based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Missy Covington has been writing in all facets for ten years; she holds dual degrees in English literature and psychology from the University of Minnesota. She is an experienced game show creator and has created custom game shows for trade shows, presentations, and national corporate events.
- Author(s)Dan Yaman,Missy Covington
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword bySivasailam Thiagarajan
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.