CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- SynopsisHere is Judith Krantz's greatest triumph--I'll Take Manhattan. In the high-stakes world of magazine publishing, she weaves a dazzling tale of love and betrayal, and creates her most joyous character--sensational Maxi, an uninhibited woman who unexpectedly discovers that her talent for life is matched by a hunger to succeed. Gorgeous, flamboyant Maxi Amberville is twenty-nine and has already discarded three husbands on two continents. Life is a stream of endless pleasure in her lavish Trump Tower apartment--until her widowed mother married a man who plots to sell her father's magazine empire. And Maxi turns her incredible lust for living into a passionate quest for power. Maxi takes over the small weeklyButtons And Bows. She gathers her hot-blooded ex-husband, sassy daughter and a coterie of the powerful elite. Then, risking all, Maxi creates B&B --the glitziest, ritziest, most successful fashion magazine in the country. Here is a dramatic, sizzling story of love, family, ambition and one unforgettable woman who gives life and love everything she has.
- AuthorJudith Krantz
- Number Of Pages464 pages
- Publication Date1987-01-01
- PublisherRandom House Publishing Group
- Publication Year1987
- Weight9.5 Oz
- Height0.9 In.
- Width4.1 In.
- Length6.8 In.
- Dewey Decimal813/.54
- Dewey Edition19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.