All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I'm face-to-face with a huge giraffe, And his neck's as long as a shepherd's staff, I can feel the fear, but I'll choose to laugh. And I'll talk to God about that. Teaching little ones to pray when they feel a bit fearful is easy with this lighthearted, picture book by award-winning author Dandi Daley Mackall and talented illustrator Janet Samuel. Written in rhyme from a child's point of view, this sweet story portrays children experiencing several worrisome situations - alone in the dark or doing something new - and courageously declaring, I'll talk to God about that. Train your little ones to talk to God and give them a sure way to trade those feelings of fear for a sense of security. This lifelong journey begins with a turn of the page and continues well into eternity.
- Author BiographyAward-winning author Dandi Daley Mackall has written more than 400 books for children and about 25 for grown-ups (over 4 million copies sold in 22 countries). She's a national speaker and has made dozens of television appearances, including ABC, NBC, and CBS. Dandi lives in rural Ohio, where she enjoys her family, including horses, dogs, cats, and a changing array of outdoor creatures.
- Author(s)Dandi Daley Mackall
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.