All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFounded in 1851, the Illiis Central was the first land grant railroad in the United States. Its unique rth-south route handled 30 percent of all war material, supplies, and troops to Civil War battlegrounds in the South. This book features the locomotives, depots, and memorabilia of the Mainline of Mid-America, dating from 1875 to 1970. Enjoy this well-illustrated account of a railroad immortalized in song and story.
- Author(s)Kim D. Tschudy
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width210 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.