All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures of Illiis Real Estate License Exam Prep (IL-RELEP): National Principles & Law Key Point Review (45 pages) Real Estate Math Key Formula Review & Practice (20 pages) Illiis-Specific Laws and Regulations Key Point Review (37 pages) National Practice Tests (500 questions) Illiis Practice Tests (125 questions) Illiis Sample Exam (100 questions) We kw the real estate licensing exam can be tough, and very nerve-wracking to prepare for. That's why we created the Illiis Real Estate License Exam Prep (IL-RELEP) the way we did. Since we have been managing real estate schools and developing curriculum for forty years, we kw how all this works - or fails to work. IL-RELEP is comprehensive in that it contains both key content review and testing practice. And the text review is Illiis-specific - t just simplistic national content, but terse, relevant and accurate Illiis laws and regulations presented as a well-organized set of state 'key point reviews' ideal for pre-test memorization. But let's t dismiss the importance of the national content either. IL-RELEP's national key point reviews are a succinct compression of tested national principles and practices that comprise the national portion of state license exams from coast to coast. Our content is drawn from our own national textbook, Principles of Real Estate Practice - one of the most widely used principles textbooks in the country. Finally, our national content, as well as our question selection, is further tailored to the state testing outline promulgated by AMP for Illiis. Thus the breadth and depth of the law reviews and test questions reflect the topic emphasis of your state's testing service and your Illiis license exam. A word about the test questions... IL-RELEP's testing practice section consists of ten national practice tests, three state practice tests, and one state exam sample test. The practice tests are roughly 50 questions in length and the sample test is 100 questions. The test questions are designed to cover the content covered by the law reviews - which reinforces your learning of the total body of information tested by your state exam. The questions are direct, to the point, and designed to test your understanding. When you have completed a given test, you can check your answers against the answer key in the appendix. You may also te that each question's answer is accompanied by a brief explanation, or rationale to further reinforce your understanding. In the end, as you kw, it's all up to you. Unlike other publications, we are t going to tell you that using this book will guarantee that you pass your state exam. It still takes hard work and study to pass. But we have done our best here to get you ready. Following that, the most we can do is wish you the best of success in taking and passing your Illiis real estate exam. So good luck!!
- Author BiographyFor over forty years, Stephen Mettling and David Cusic, PhD, have operated Performance Programs Company, one of the nation's most successful custom training organizations specializing in real estate program development. Mr. Mettling and Dr. Cusic have jointly written over 100 books, courses, and custom programs in all facets of real estate for some of the country's largest organizations including the National Association of Realtors(R) and its many Institutes. Mr. Mettling has also served as vice president and author for the country's largest real estate training and publishing organization. Under various capacities, he has managed the acquisition, development, and sale of national real estate textbooks and publications, as well as directed the country's largest affiliated group of real estate schools. Dr. Cusic, an author and educator with international real estate training experience, has been engaged in vocation-oriented education since 1966. Specializing in real estate training since 1983, he has developed numerous real estate training programs for corporate and institutional clients around the country. Ryan Mettling, partner and currently publisher of Performance Programs, is an accomplished online curriculum designer, author and course developer. Mr. Mettling graduated Valedictorian from the University of Central Florida's College of Business Administration.
- Author(s)David Cusic,Ryan Mettling,Stephen Mettling
- PublisherPerformance Programs Company
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerformance Programs Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.