All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- Description-Illuminating- examines central aspects of light planning. General characteristics and fundamental principles as well as subtle facets of an intelligent treatment of daylight are discussed and critically examined within an expanded architecture- and cultural-historical context.
- Author BiographyKlaus Spechtenhauser is an art historian and Slavist. Since 2002 he has been a research associate at the ETH Wohnforum/Center for Cultural Studies in Architecture. From 2002 to 2007 he was an assistant professor under Prof. Arthur Ruegg in the Architecture Department at the Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule (ETH, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) in Zurich. Journalistic activities on the architectural and cultural history of the twentieth century. Michelle Corrodi was an assistant professor under Prof. Herbert Kramel from 2000 to 2001. Since 2002 she has been a research associate at the ETH Wohnforum/Center for Cultural Studies in Architecture in the Architecture Department at the Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule (ETH, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) in Zurich. Since 2005 she has been a copywriter for the architectural firm of Baumschlager & Eberle. Her primary focuses are architectural and cultural history and housing construction. Gerhard Auer has been a practicing architect and urban designer since 1967. Since 1980 he has been a professor of design at the Technische Universitat Braunschweig (Braunschweig Technical University). He is active as a researcher and expert consultant in Germany and abroad. He is the author of numerous publications on architectural theory and co-editor of the journal Daidalos. Since the 1980s he has focused on light-related subjects. He produces works of light art in public spaces and curates light art exhibitions.
- Author(s)Klaus Spechtenhauser,Michelle Corrodi
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note174 black & white illustrations, 116 colour illustrations, 174 schw.-w. u. 116 farb. Abb.
- Weight877 g
- Width190 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.