All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated Codes for Designers: Non-Residential is an interactive DVD that equips interior design students with the kwledge needed to work within the laws, codes, regulations, and standards that apply to n-residential environments. It explains how codes related to safety, accessibility, and more must be integrated into the design process at various stages, and explores how they affect different project types, including office, retail, healthcare, and assembly environments. Based on the 2009 International Building Code, with many North American standards addressed as well, the DVD creates an active learning environment in which students will learn to use codes as an integral part of the design process.
- Author BiographyKatherine S. Ankerson, MS, NCARB certified, IDEC, is Department Head of Interior Architecture and Product Design in the College of Architecture, Planning and Design at Kansas State University. She has previously held positions as Associate Dean and Professor of Interior Design at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and Professor at both Radford University and Washington State University following 15 years as an architectural and interior design practitioner. Ankerson's work lies in the areas of senior living environments, particularly adaptive environments that encourage aging-in-place; and learning and teaching in the design disciplines. Her teaching most regularly includes undergraduate, upper-level studio courses and interior construction documents, and graduate courses in interior design. She has written several books and has authored multiple articles and presentations.
- Author(s)Katherine S. Ankerson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- FormatDVD video
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight37 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.