All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionLoved by instructors for the visual and flexible way to build computer skills, the Illustrated Course Guides are ideal for teaching Microsoft Access 2013 to students across experience levels. Each two-page spread focuses on a single skill, making information easy to follow and absorb. The Illustrated Course Guides split Microsoft Access 2013 concepts and skills into three manageable levels - Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced - perfect for workshops or accelerated courses.
- Author BiographyLisa Friedrichsen is a Professor at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, Kansas, where she teaches database and web development classes. As an author, she has written several prominent Access, Office, and Web related textbooks. Ms. Friedrichsen combines her ability to teach with extensive industry experience to create clear, practical presentations. Ms. Friedrichsen's undergraduate degree is in Engineering from Iowa State University and she has an MBA from Drake University. She worked for a decade at IBM Corporation before becoming a consultant, author, and college professor.
- Author(s)Lisa Friedrichsen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Notecolour tables
- Weight385 g
- Width222 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.