All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its fourth edition, this illustrated dictionary gives readers a visual representation of all elements of maritime transport which relate to the handling and movement of cargo. This is particularly for the benefit of shore-based personnel who often do t get the opportunity to see first-hand how the cargoes they are working on are handled and moved. The book covers: * every major commodity * how it is loaded * how it is discharged * what equipment is used to handle and store it * any specialised terminal required This new edition t only includes many new definitions, it also benefits from several photographic sequences showing cargo loading and discharging processes in action from start to finish. This book is a valuable reference to any professionals working in the shipping and cargo handling industry.
- Author BiographyPeter Brodie, has authored many well-respected shipping books and dictionaries; he has extensive experience in shipping, marine insurance, export and banking and is highly regarded in the industry.
- Author(s)Peter Brodie
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note185 black & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.