All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reference for any horse lover, and especially for students of the horse, 4-H horse project members, vet tech students and teachers, writers, and illustrators. Terms encompass tack and equipment, parts of the horse, nutrition, behavior and training, medical and genetic issues, and anatomy. Entries
- PublisherAlpine Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/10/1998
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationLoveland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlpine Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/11/2016
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight408 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCatherine O'Hala
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.