All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionA reference guide to the terms and techniques used in photography, covering everything from historic photographic processes to the latest advances in digital techlogy. Exhaustively researched and clearly written, the Illustrated Dictionary of Photography contains nearly 5,000 entries - more than twice the number of any competing title. Each term is presented in a user-friendly format, with simple language and ample cross-references, leading the reader to a greater understanding of photography as a whole.
- Author BiographyBarbara A. Lynch-Johnt is a professional writer and editor. Michelle Perkins is a professional writer, a photographer, and a digital photo retoucher whose work has also appeared in PC Photo. A technical editor for Rangefinder magazine, she is the author of numerous digital imaging books, including Beginner's Guide to Adobe Photoshop Elements, Digital Photography 101, The Practical Guide to Digital Imaging, and Professional Portrait Lighting. They both live in Buffalo, New York.
- Author(s)Barbara Lynch-Johnt,Michelle Perkins
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication03/02/2008
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note1
- Weight571 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.