All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis uniquely effective guide helps readers master the 2014 National Electrical Code(R), using highly detailed, technically accurate illustrations to make even the most complex aspects of the Code easier to understand and apply. An experienced author, educator, and master electrician, Charles Miller translates the often vague, complicated language of the 2014 NEC into clear, simple instructions and visuals. Topics are organized logically and presented in a convenient, modular format for easy reference, beginning with fundamental concepts and progressing to requirements for various dwellings, from one-family homes to multi-family housing, commercial locations, and special occupancies. The Sixth Edition of this trusted resource provides thorough coverage of changes to the 2014 Code, as well as numerous new and updated illustrations, and additional material on renewable energy sources such as solar and wind power. Comprehensive coverage, an invative learning approach perfect for today's visual learners, and accurate, up-to-date information make this valuable resource indispensable for beginning and experienced electricians, engineers, and other electrical professionals.
- Author BiographyFor 18 years, Charles R. Miller owned and operated a successful commercial electrical contracting company (Lighthouse Electric Co., Inc.) in Nashville, Tennessee. Now an accomplished author and educator, Mr. Miller specializes in leading customized seminars on the National Electrical Code(R) (NEC(R)), as well as National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 70E. Class and seminar attendees have included employees of companies such as Ford, A. O. Smith, and The Aerostructures Corporation, as well as academic institutions such as Tennessee State University, Vanderbilt University, and Purdue University. Mr. Miller also wrote and illustrated the monthly Code In Focus column in ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR MAGAZINE, and he co-hosted a home improvement radio talk show in Nashville for more than three years.
- Author(s)Charles Miller
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/05/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.