All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a computer rookie or hot shot, you can master basic and more advanced Microsoft Word 2016 skills quickly and efficiently with ILLUSTRATED MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & WORD 2016: INTERMEDIATE. Using a concise, focused approach and user-friendly format, the Illustrated Series incorporates a hallmark two-page layout that allows you to see an entire task in one view. Each presentation is easy to follow with Learning Outcomes that outline the skills covered in each lesson and larger full-color screens that reflect exactly what you should see on your own computer. Each module begins with a brief overview of the lesson's principles and introduces a case study for further application. In addition, new Productivity Apps visually introduce Microsoft OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge using hands-on activities.
- Author BiographyCarol M. Cram is the author of more than 35 textbooks on computer applications, business communications, and Internet-related subjects. Carol is also a well-recognized and respected faculty member at Capilano College in North Vancouver, where she currently serves as the Convenor of the Executive Support Program, the Program Consultant for Business and Computers in Continuing Education, and as an instructor of business and computer-related courses. Jennifer Duffy is a freelance author who lives and works in New Hampshire. She has been writing leading texts for Course Technology for more than ten years and has authored previous editions of MICROSOFT(R) WORD ILLUSTRATED for the popular Office series. Ms. Duffy has worked successfully in the business world as a writer, editor, and public relations liaison. She combines her strong business knowledge and expertise in Word with exceptional writing skills that ensure the clarity of this and each of her other books.
- Author(s)Carol Cram,Jennifer Duffy
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2016
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.