All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are a computer rookie or hot shot, you can master basic and more advanced Microsoft Office and Excel 2016 skills quickly and efficiently with ILLUSTRATED MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & EXCEL 2016: INTERMEDIATE. Using a concise, focused approach and user-friendly format, the Illustrated Series incorporates a hallmark two-page layout that allows you to see an entire task in one view. Each presentation is easy to follow with Learning Outcomes that outline the skills covered in each lesson and larger full-color screens that reflect exactly what you should see on your own computer. Each module begins with a brief overview of the lesson's principles and introduces a case study for further application. In addition, new Productivity Apps visually introduce Microsoft OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge using hands-on activities.
- Author BiographyMs. Elizabeth Eisner Reding has authored numerous books for Delmar and Course Technology on a variety of software programs, including Adobe(R) Photoshop, Microsoft(R) Office, and Microsoft(R) Publisher. Living in New Mexico with her husband, Ms. Reding spends her free time grilling, water gardening, road and mountain biking, and collecting Southwestern art. Lynn Wermers is a Professor in the Computer Science Department at North Shore Community College in Massachusetts where she teaches MS Office and web development courses. She also teaches part-time in the Math Department for the School of College of Professional Studies at Northeastern University. Ms. Wermers has authored numerous leading books that focus on Excel for Cengage Learning.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Eisner Reding,Lynn Wermers
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight476 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.