All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster one of the world's most popular games with the help of a mechanical engineering professor who has a passion for pool. More than 80 principles of the game, presented with 250-plus precisely scaled illustrations and photographs, offer players of all levels a thorough overview of the fundamentals of 8-ball and 9-ball, including grip and stance, basic shots, position play and strategy, bank and kick shots, and advanced techniques such as carom and jump shots. Organized for quick study, this must-have guide features extensive cross-references and is supplemented with video clips, interesting mathematical formulas, and other resources also available at www engr.colostate.edu/pool.
- Author(s)David G. Alciatore
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2004
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date16/09/2008
- Content NoteIll.200col.ill.
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
Most relevant reviews
- dragonesque101 Mar, 2016by
A concise and comprehensive book with many clear illustrations that perfectly demonstrate the proper way to play.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- cwl0502 Sep, 2014by
This book is everything it perports to be
I had researched this book before purchase and it proved to be everything I had hoped. As a late starter in the billiard room I need all the help I can get and this book has been a great help in learning how to improve my game. The simple, easy to understand explanations are very well presented. I have no hesitation in giving this publication my highest recommendation for anyone interested in improving their cuing skills.
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.67Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66