Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes pictures that worth a thousand words. It features the worldwide revival of the illustrator's art. The latest volume Illustration Now! presents a completely new selection of 150 illustrators from around the world. A fascinating mix of established master draftsmen and neophytes, working in a vast range of techniques, Illustration Now!, Volume 3 features illustrators from 30 countries, with information about their careers, and lists of selected exhibitions. Also included is an introduction by specialist Steven Heller on current trends in the field. This book is perfect for graphic artists, creative professionals and illustration students, and anyone with an appreciation for draftsmanship and visual language.
- Author BiographyJulius Wiedemann was born in Brazil, studied graphic design and marketing, and was an art editor for digital and design magazines in Tokyo. His TASCHEN digital and media titles include Animation Now!, Advertising Now! and 1000 Favorite Websites.
- PublisherTaschen GmbH
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- LanguageGerman, French, English
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTaschen GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1742 g
- Width196 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byJulius Wiedemann
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.