All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- Description* The author is closely tied to the community; the content and format is produced in direct response to real world experience and feedback from Illustrator users The skill level appeals to both industry professionals and hobbyists looking to hone their skills
- Author BiographyStarting out on the web with a technical background, Matt Kloskowski quickly realized that he also had an artistic motivation to create better-looking sites. After venturing into Photoshop and Illustrator, he then realized that he wanted to fuse both his coding skills and graphic design abilities, and hence his move into the Flash world. Now, with over 7 years experience in web design, he brings a well rounded skill set and the ability to take media design to its limits with technical, creative, and innovative solutions. Matt also writes a weekly column for the NAPP (National Association Of Photoshop Professionals).
- Author(s)Matt Kloskowski
- Date of Publication18/05/2004
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight810 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.