All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the 28th session of the World Heritage Committee in the summer of 2004, Ilulissat Icefjord was included on UNESCO's World Heritage List. The icefjord is one of the first natural phemena in the Arctic to find its place on the prestigious list, which includes numerous world famous localities. The icefjord has been accepted because of its unique glaciological characteristics and its magnificent scenic beauty.
- Date of Publication28/09/2004
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight660 g
- Width225 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAnkjer Weidick,Henrik Klinge Petersen,Naja Nikkelsen,Ole Bennike
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.