All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe cosmopolitan Soviet writer and journalist Ilya Ehrenburg represented something of an enigma for readers and critics t only in the West, but also in the Soviet Union. As an ecrivain engage, he was, during his lengthy literary career spanning some six decades of this turbulent century, deeply involved through his writings, prouncements, and activities in many of the events that have shaped our world. Despite the many unpredictable developments in the realm of international affairs over the years, which found reflection in his prolific writings, and the vagaries of his own literary career, he revealed an ingrained strain of idealism - expressed in terms of a commitment to reason, tolerance, and understanding - which, because of the ever-changing demands and realities of the times, he could t always openly display.
- Author(s)Julian L. Laychuk
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/07/1991
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published1991
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Note2 ill.
- Weight760 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.