All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionFad diets. Pricey equipment. Gym memberships. The health and fitness industry is full of these, yet we continue to lose more and more people to obesity. This book strips away the usual trappings of what you need to have or buy or do to get healthy and instead starts with the basics -- how you need to think. Obviously good diet and exercise are necessary for improved health and fitness, but a solid mental and emotional foundation is paramount. Drawing on 25 years of experiences as a competitor, coach and entrepreneur in the health and fitness arena, Michaelson Williams introduces his I'm Core Fit philosophy to challenge you to change your thinking to change your life. This book guides you in building a solid foundation of motivation and self-accountability, and then offers practical tips on how to apply and sustain these principles to help you train yourself into better mind, body, and spirit.
- Author BiographyMichaelson William, an entrepreneur, author, and critical thinker, applies a unique philosophy and psychology when thinking about health and fitness success. Being the CEO of multiple companies, involved in martial arts since the age of 4 1/2 years old, a health and fitness consultant, and an avid student of years of psychology study, he developed a unique technique called Line of Sight fitness training. He hopes his new ICFTS-I'm Core Fit Training System techniques will assist others to be successful in their own health and fitness. Michaelson possesses various degrees and professional certificates from business, martial arts, personal training, and security contracting. This gives Michaelson a broad perspective on how people and the human mind react to pressure when dealing with success and failure. Michaelson continues to educate himself in the ways of human thinking and behaviors in order to help others on a successful journey in life. Michaelson has already written several books in different genres but all are based on the functionality and psychology of the human mind.
- Author(s)Michaelson Williams
- PublisherHwfnet, LLC.
- Date of Publication28/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHwfnet, LLC.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.