All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.56Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionAfter Tiffany lands a position as executive producer and head writer for the hit television series Boy Crazy, her career is skyrocketing. All seems perfect, until she learns that the network will be cancelling her show. To add insult to injury, when she returns home from work, she catches her man in bed with the hired help. Despite her personal problems, she's determined to move on and find a new home for her show. She pitches it unsuccessfully to every network on her list, until she finally piques the interest of the cable network TiMax. The only problem is that the network is run by Langley Green, father of Tressa Green, who happens to be the fiancee of Tiffany's high school crush, Kory Banks. Touted as the queen of L.A., Tressa t only wants to keep her man away from Tiffany, but she's also going to see to it that Tiffany's show never sees daylight again. With an undeniable attraction and a secretive lust brewing between them, Kory does everything in his power to resist the temptation. He pulls away from Tiffany and tries to focus on his fiancee, but it isn't long before the drama hits the fan. Tressa's schemes and manipulative devices to destroy Tiffany could cause her to lose more than she ever imagined.
- Author BiographyAnna Black is a native of Chicago and the bestselling author of the Now You Wanna Come Back series. Her desire to become a published author didn't develop until her late twenties, and she didn't take her writing seriously until several close friends and family members encouraged her to go for it. After signing with Delphine Publications in November 2009, Anna became a bestselling author for her debut release, Now You Wanna Come Back, within a matter of weeks. She has since released eight novels and two short stories. I Just Wanna Be Loved is her third short story under her own publishing house, Black House Publishing, which was launched in May of 2013. As she forges her path to success, her goal is to offer aspiring authors an opportunity to publish their page-turning tales under a new, up and coming label. This award-winning author currently lives in Texas with her husband Chris, daughter Tyra, and her adorable Yorkie, Jasmine.
- Author(s)Anna Black
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.