Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- Description'Imagine a world where nerds reign supreme. That is the universe that Douglas Edwards stepped into in 1999' Sunday Times At forty-one, Doug Edwards was ready to sit back, put his marketing career on autopilot, spend more time with his wife and kids and generally chill out. Instead, he decided to join a cocky internet startup called Google. Suddenly his life was longer his own. This is the story of what it's like to work for a boss who is the age of your favourite t-shirt - and is never, ever wrong. To be the square middle-aged guy in an office that resembles a geek fraternity claiming squatters' rights. To put in sixteen-hour days and wonder if you'll ever see your family again. To work with the most brilliant - and anying - people on earth...
- Author BiographyDouglas Edwards was director of consumer marketing and brand management at Google from 1999 to 2005 and was responsible for setting the tone and direction of the company's communications with its users. He took early retirement in 2005.
- Author(s)Douglas Edwards
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight313 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.