All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thought-provoking series that encourages children to deal with feelings, talk about their emotions, and cope with difficult situations. Each book looks at different scenarios provoked by a different set of feelings, and provides information to help them positively deal with each. Extensive research will be carried out with children and experts, with text built around their responses. In this series, difficult emotions and issues are treated seriously, sympathetically and constructively through an accessible illustrative approach.
- Author BiographyLisa Regan is the author of over 200 published titles, mostly for children. She lives in Colchester, UK, with her husband and three sons.
- Author(s)Lisa Regan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christiane Engel
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.41Trending at AU $27.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.