Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the summer of 1963 and JJ Green is a born songwriter - which is a major problem, considering that her family considers the music business to be a cesspool of lowlifes and hustlers. Defying all the naysayers, JJ takes an internship at the Brill Building, the epicentre of a new sound that is rapidly changing the world: rock and roll. JJ is finally living her dream. She even finds herself a writing partner in Luke Silver, a boy with mesmerising green eyes who seems to connect instantly with her music.
- Author BiographyCynthia Weil is a member of the Rock and Roll and Songwriters Halls of Fame, as well as the multi-Grammy-winning songwriter of classic songs like On Broadway, We Gotta Get Out of This Place, You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling (the most performed song of the 20th century), and Somewhere Out There, which was a double Grammy winner and an Oscar nominee. A New Yorker at heart, she has lived in Southern California for many years with her husband and writing partner, Barry Mann. Cynthia's and Barry's younger selves and their songs are featured in Beautiful: The Carole King Musical on Broadway. I'm Glad I Did is her first novel.
- Author(s)Cynthia Weil
- PublisherSoho Press Inc
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoho Press Inc
- Weight416 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.