Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.15Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by coral2055
- Est. delivery by 10 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the prestigious 2001 Viareggio-Repaci Prize for Fiction.1978, the hottest summer of the twentieth century. In a tiny Italian rural community, the adults shelter indoors while six children venture out on their bikes across the scorched, deserted countryside. In the midst of a sea of golden wheat, nine-year-old Michele Amitra discovers a secret so momentous, so terrible, that he dare t tell anyone about it. To come to terms with what he finds, he will have to draw strength from his own imagination and sense of humanity. The reader witnesses a dual story- the one that is seen through Michele's eyes, and the tragedy involving the adults of this isolated hamlet. The result is an immensely powerful, lyrical and skilfully narrated vel, reminiscent of such classics as Stand By Me, To Kill a Mockingbird andThe Adventures of Tom Sawyer. A compelling and utterly absorbing read, I'm Not Scared reinforces Ammaniti's status as a major literary talent.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- PrizesWinner of Viareggio Literary Prize for Fiction 2001.
- Author(s)Niccolo Ammaniti
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication03/02/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2003
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Weight158 g
- Width129 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byJonathan Hunt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.