Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionI'm Not Too Young for Braces is a fun, educational book for the whole family, explaining the importance of early orthodontic treatment through the story of an enthusiastic, nine-year old girl named Nikki. This beautifully illustrated book is written on a child's level, and is full of useful information that will help educate parents of young children who may benefit from early orthodontic treatment. You will learn about common orthodontic appliances including palatal expanders and the process of placing brackets, bands and wires. Come along on Nikki's journey with her family as she visits the orthodontist's office to see if she is old eugh for braces!
- Author BiographyI'm Not Too Young for Braces, is Jennifer Fink's first book in what she hopes will become a series of dental-themed educational books for children and their parents. Jennifer has over 15 years experience in the dental and orthodontic fields in a multitude of capacities. Jennifer currently resides in Delaware with her husband, Dr. Gregg Fink, her three children, Lexie, Nikki, and Matthew, and their dog Timmy.
- Author(s)Jennifer Fink
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Denis Proulx
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.