All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionChildren must learn to pick themselves up, brush themselves off, and bounce back. How do you allow for the physicality required to build resilience why you are tasked with children's safety? This guide provides the tools and strategies for creating a culture of resilience, including families in the process, and keeping safety front-of-mind. Examine common safety concerns and how to address and prepare for them; Learn how to work with families and build a trusting relationship around children's physical development; Consider legal concerns regarding licensing and liability; Discover practical approaches to working with children to find their appropriate level of physical risk-taking and how to respond to a child's risky behavior.
- Author BiographyJarrod Green is an early childhood educator with over a decade of experience in early childhood education. His teaching practice centers around an emergent, project-based approach to curriculum, with an emphasis on learning through play, developing relationships and communities, and building self-regulation and resilience. Green also presents at many professional conferences, including NAEYC's Professional Development Institute.
- Author(s)Jarrod Green
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight340 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.