All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.81Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.16Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.30Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you do if you find yourself suddenly, and without provocation, the target of high school aggression, relentless insults, and painful isolation? Such is the dilemma of teenager Alex Rogers, the main character in I'm Only Human After All, the thought-provoking, absorbing vel inspired by the real-life trials of the author by the same name. In this penetrating story, Rogers draws from his personal experiences to offer invaluable insight to students, teachers, and parents everywhere on today's increasingly common, and highly damaging, instances of bullying and cyber-bullying. The vel's poignant, reflective first-person narrative details all that bullied young adults confront, casting crucial new light on this timely topic to enable individuals to cope with this pervasive problem. I'm Only Human After All also represents the debut work of fiction in the ongoing Empowerment series based on the author's life that surrounds topics relevant today.
- Author BiographyAlex Rogers is a young up-and-coming thought leader, speaker, author, and coach who is renowned for his passion for empowering others in various areas of their life. Alex currently resides in Louisiana where he can be found enjoying sushi or a theatrical play in his downtime.
- Author(s)Alex I Rogers
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.