All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.25Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionI'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue is the most listened to comedy programme on British radio. It regularly attracts an audience of 2.5 million listeners on Radio 4, a figure that would put it comfortably into the top ten programmes on BBC2 or Channel 4. The format of the game is very simple: four players - Graeme Garden, Tim Brooke Taylor, Barry Cryer and a guest are given silly things to do by the Chairman Jack Dee, with Colin Sell setting some of them to music. Clue continues to enjoy a long and successful run on BBC Radio 4, and in 2007 the show took on a new life with the first of many national tours, playing to 2500-seat theatres across the country. With the 40th anniversary this autumn, the world of Clue continues to expand and evolve, constantly creating new games and welcoming a new generation of Clue players, attracting new fans along the way.
- Author BiographyWritten by: Barry Cryer, Graeme Garden, Jon Naismith, Iain Pattinson, Jeremy Hardy, Willie Rushden, Humphrey Lyttelton, Stephen Fry, Jack Dee and many more.
- Author(s)Barry Cryer,Graeme Garden,Jack Dee,Tim Brooke-Taylor
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPreface Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1167 g
- Width199 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Foreword byStephen Fry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.