All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionWhat woman hasn't looked in the mirror and wondered who was staring back at her? Or marveled at how grown up her children look? Or puzzled at how her friends are aging prematurely? I'm Too Young to Be This Old shows women how to face their changing lives with a spirit of fun and fearlessness. Poppy Smith leads readers through both the lighter side of midlife and the deeper issues that concern them, including: wondering if the best of life is over; facing changes in health and appearance; maintaining healthy relationships with adult children; caring for aging parents; and, getting ready for when they're really old. I'm Too Young to Be This Old is loaded with biblically informed wisdom and ample doses of humor. It will give readers the inspiration and insight they need to turn their middle years into the best years of their life.
- Author BiographyPoppy Smith was born in England and grew up there and in Sri Lanka, Singapore, and Kenya. She is the author of three books, including Why Can't He Be More Like Me? A teaching leader with Bible Study Fellowship for several years, she now ministers extensively as a retreat and conference speaker both in the U.S. and around the world. She has a master's degree in spiritual formation and direction from George Fox Seminary.
- Author(s)Poppy Smith
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.