All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionI'm the Man is the fast--paced, humorous, and revealing memoir from the man who cofounded Anthrax, the band that proved to the masses that brutality and fun didn't have to be mutually exclusive. Through various lineup shifts, label snafus, rock 'n' roll mayhem, and unforeseen circumstances galore, Scott Ian has approached life and music with a smile, viewing the band with deadly seriousness while recognizing the ridiculousness of the entertainment industry. Always performing with abundant energy that revealed his passion for his craft, Ian has never let the gravity of being a rock star go to his shaven, goateed head. I'm the Man is a blistering hard rock memoir, one that is astonishing in its candor and deftly told by the man who's kept the institution of Anthrax alive for more than thirty years.
- Author BiographyScott Ian is cofounder, guitarist, and chief lyricist of Anthrax and Stormtroopers of Death. He is a Yankees fan and lives with his wife and son outside Los Angeles, California. Jon Wiederhorn is coauthor of Louder Than Hell: The Definitive Oral History of Metal and Ministry: The Lost Gospels According to Al Jourgensen. He is a senior writer at Revolver and a contributor to Guitar World, Yahoo.com, eMusic, and Noisey.com. He lives in Montclair, New Jersey, with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Scott Ian
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Note32 pages photos
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.