All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionImage, History, and Politics: The Coinage of Modern Europe examines money as a medium of communication laden with artistic and political meaning by studying the last two hundred years of European coinage. This book explores the political, ecomic, and aesthetic messages carried by coinage, therefore providing a special realm in which to view and constantly reevaluate major political and ecomic developments from the French Revolution through the Cold War, with occasional comparative references to earlier time periods.
- Author BiographyPaul D. van Wie is Adjunct Associate Professor of Political Science at Hofstra University and is Commissioner of Landmarks and Historic Preservation, Town of Hempstead - Long Island, New York.
- Author(s)Paul D. Van Wie
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width143 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.