All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you hear the term image management, do you think of making a good impression? Or taking good care of Impressionists? If the latter, this book is for you! Vast collections of images exist in a wide range of organizations and institutions, and on the Internet. Some of these images are difficult to track down; others are just too large, too small, too valuable, or too fragile to access directly. In this introductory text to the field, Jorgensen describes the theoretical, empirical, and pragmatic underpinnings of storage and retrieval as they apply to a variety of visual formats.
- Author BiographyCorinne Jorgensen is Associate Professor at the School of Information Studies at The Florida State University.
- Author(s)Corinne Jorgensen
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.