All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionRoger examines how developments in new media techlogies, such as the internet, blogs, camera/video phones, have fundamentally altered the way in which governments, militaries, terrorists, NGOs, and citizens engage with images. He argues that there has been a paradigm shift from tech-war to image warfare, which emerged on 9/11.
- Author BiographyNATHAN ROGER is an Honorary Research Associate in the Research Institute for Arts and Humanities (RIAH) at Swansea University, UK. He is an Editorial Assistant for The Journal of War and Culture Studies and an Editorial Review Board member for the e-journal The Journal of International Relations Research.
- Author(s)Nathan Roger
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleNew Security Challenges
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.