All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection analyzes two American presidential administrations-George W. and Barack Obama. This book gives a European point of view and contributes to the study of U.S. presidencies. Making a comparison and giving outlooks from European academics' standpoints, the political image analyzed fulfills a critical gab in the literature. Playing multiple hands, this work encompasses the vigor of young academics and the sapience of experienced researchers.
- Author BiographyCelia Belim is teaching assistant (Assistente) of communication studies in the School of Social and Political Sciences, Technical University of Lisbon (ISCSP-UTL) and is a communication studies PhD candidate. She also has an MA in political science. Patricia Calca is currently a political science Ph.D candidate at the University of Lisbon (Instituto de Ciencias Sociais) and Instructor of International Politics, Political Power Systems, and Political Theory at Universidade Aberta.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note32 tables, 5 graphs
- Weight526 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCelia Belim,Patricia Calca
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.