All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTogether with the text, Grossman's dramatic b&w photographs provide an historical and anthropological record of a place and way of life w banished by modernity. He captures the essence of the Slovak villages in a mountaius region of Central Europe at the moment of encounter between the old and t
- Author(s)Martin Slivka
- PublisherBolchazy-Carducci Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- LanguageEnglish & Slovak
- Place of PublicationWauconda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBolchazy-Carducci Publishers,U.S.
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight1080 g
- Width246 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs byIgor Grossmann
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.