Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe study examines narrative processes and modes of writing in hitherto neglected early works by Franz Kafka. Close readings of the texts reveal how his writing develops towards a dream-like imaginative narration. This analysis of Kafka's early work reveals for the first time the prerequisites for that literary breakthrough in which Kafka entered the literary scene as a narrator in 1912.
- Author BiographySophie von Glinski ist Redakteurin beim Sudwestrundfunk in Stuttgart.
- Author(s)Sophie von Glinski
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication24/06/2004
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleQuellen und Forschungen zur Literatur- und Kulturgeschichte
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 31
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.