All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the question of how to paint a realistic picture of something that doesn't exist. It is intended t only for artists interested in fantasy and science fiction, but also for anyone who wants to recreate history, visualize extinct wildlife, or simply tell a story with a picture.
- Author BiographyJames Gurney's unique blending of fact and fantasy has won Hugo, Chesley, Spectrum, and World Fantasy Awards. His work has been featured in one-man exhibitions at the Smithsonian Institution, the Norman Rockwell Museum, the Delaware Art Museum, and the U.S. embassies in Switzerland and Yemen. He lives with his wife, Jeanette, in the Hudson Valley of New York State.
- Author(s)James Gurney
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleJames Gurney Art
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight908 g
- Width228 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.