All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.88Trending at AU $78.76
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $13.26Trending at AU $16.13
About this product
- DescriptionIMAGINE is the second book of the award winning Fuzed Trilogy. The nemesis in each story is one of the most likely and deadly threats to the human race according to the latest science. A portion of all profits will be donated to n-profits working to protect humanity. *** A man and woman stand on a South American cliff top overlooking the Atlantic. The muted sound of surf rises from below as they hold hands and gaze across the ocean. Silhouetted by the setting sun, hair tousled by a tropical breeze, it would be remarkably romantic ... if t for the end of the world. *** The tissue sample appears to contain a complete human geme ... but it's missing half of the rmal DNA. *** The INS Vishal's catapult launched Commander Mammen's Rafale fighter as the lead aircraft of the strike group. As he flipped the Master Arm switch, the missile launch button was live, and with it, the ability to start World War III with his thumb.
- Author BiographyDave Stevens was a Navy Commander and nuclear-weapons-trained fighter pilot. He served as the Strike Operations Officer for the Persian Gulf during the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait. With a Top Secret clearance, he led classified defense programs, test-piloted new F-18 fighters and earned an aviation patent. He has been to over 30 countries, 10 miles above the earth, 600 feet below the Atlantic and survived hundreds of his own carrier landings. Dave holds engineering degrees from Cornell and the University of Michigan with graduate work in astrophysics and human factors. He uses an extensive network of subject matter experts - from astronauts and astrophysicists to intelligence operatives and Special Forces - to entertain and educate.
- Author(s)David E Stevens
- PublisherCambridge Free Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCambridge Free Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.