All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed volume for the first time explores techniques and protocols involving quantitative imaging flow cytometry (IFC), which has revolutionized our ability to analyze cells, cellular clusters, and populations in a remarkable fashion. Beginning with an introduction to techlogy, the book continues with sections addressing protocols for studies on the cell nucleus, nucleic acids, and FISH techniques using an IFC instrument, immune response analysis and drug screening, IFC protocols for apoptosis and cell death analysis, as well as morphological analysis and the identification of rare cells. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Imaging Flow Cytometry: Methods and Protocols will be a critical source for all laboratories seeking to implement IFC in their research studies.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1389
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 86 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 83 colour tables, biography
- Weight783 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byIvan A. Vorobjev,Natalie S. Barteneva
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.